Maybe I find the problem. My data is a subset of original ALOS2 data, with the type of .dim。Maybe between the process of subsetting, some information is missing? Is that possible?
looks alright to me. The BEAM DIMAP format (.dim / .data) is the best to conserve all metadata.
After subsetting, please make sure that the data is correctly written (File > Save Product)
Dear ABraun, thank you very much for your reply. I have solved my problem. There are some problems with my source data, although not due to the format.
Maybe others having the same problem can change the data to test the cause of the problem.
Thank you, ABraun~
hai, After Calibration, I am also getting a Blank image for Sigma0_VV, but the sigma0_VH image is displayed,
can you plz help me
This issue is happening again after the latest updates. The Terrain Correction works normally with a SNAP 13.0 fresh install:
This is the output (same session, same products, same TC parameters) after you apply the latest updates:
I am using SRTM 3 Sec in auto download, but changing DEM has no effect.
@lveci could you take a look?
Hello, I’m checking back in just to say that today I tried to apply the latest updates and the result is still the same I described in the previous post. I can get the TC to run correctly only if I uninstall and reinstall SNAP and do not apply the updates thereafter.
To add more info for debugging, after following a suggestion from my colleague I tried reproducing the same steps without subsetting the image, and in this case the TC works normally.
I am therefore tempted to suggest that the issue is related to how the TC tool handles image subsets.
I think your issue is the same as here: SNAP13 : Subsetting before Terrain Correction fails or gives wrong results
It is, I didn’t happen upon it when I looked for similar issues. Well, I guess they’re in no rush to fix it ![]()
Dear users,
The fix will be included in the next module update for Microwave Toolbox. We are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Dear all, could you advice me how to do the TC of a subset image "on SNAP 13” to get a real data NOT blank. Thank you for your time.


