C2RCC for OLCI

Hello everyone! I am trying to run bulk processing for C2RCC OLCI, but I have some trouble. I have created a .xml file for c2rcc.olci and adapted processDataset.bat file for Sentinel-3 data. I guess the mistake was in the processDataset.bat file.

Attaching files below:
gpt_olcic2rcc_graphsxml.xml (1.6 KB) processDataset.bat (1.8 KB)

Hi houxixia,
If you specify the path within the script file you should put quotes around them.
I guess this is the problem in your script.

Dear marpet,
Sorry to bother you.

It always showed there should not be %% F of %F.
Thanks for your time!

Sorry to bother you again. I also wonder

I wonder if is there any other problem with the format of my raw data? An image corresponds to a folder. Thanks again.

Hard to tell what’s wrong.

Have you tried: for /D /R %sourceDirectory% %%F in (S3*.SEN3) do ( ?

Maybe you try to simply the script first. Only iterate over the xfdumanifest.xml files and print their file path for example.

These links might help you.

Thanks so much for your help.
But : for /D /R %sourceDirectory% %%F in (S3*.SEN3) do (
also didn’t work. I didn’t understand a few links you give me. So confused… What should I do?

Hi marpet,
I also tried to use another method, you can see this post, C2RCC for Sentinel 3 OLCI in pytthon - s3tbx - STEP Forum (esa.int)in python. At first I only print variables such as rrs _ 1 found to be 0 or null, but I print out all variables, found that not all are null, but the variables related to reflectivity are null. Does this mean that there is a problem with my method ? But python and cmd methods have problems, what should I do ?

Thanks for your help.

Please check the flags created by the C2RCC processor. They often tell the why no data has been calculated for a pixel.

Hi marpet,

What’s mean more?

Hi Pang,
please don’t double post your questions. Please focus on one thread.

As simple search revealed information regarding your question.
For example, in this stackoverflow thread:
c++ - Why does the Windows command prompt say "More? " when I run a program with an argument of d^? - Stack Overflow

In general, I would suggest that you familiarise yourself with batch processing on windows.
Starting points are given at the end of Bulk Processing with GPT.

Dear marpet,
Thanks a lot.
What does the % in the path in the link you sent me mean? I didn’t understand.

Should I add % into my path?
Thanks for your answer.

Dear marpet,
Thanks. I 'm sorry couldn’t understand
c++ - Why does the Windows command prompt say "More? " when I run a program with an argument of d^? - Stack Overflow.
I wonder if there any wrong with the above picture? I do the same as this link https://senbox.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SNAP/pages/70503475/Bulk+Processing+with+GPT
Thanks so much.

Dear marpet,
You said “If you specify the path within the script file you should put quotes around them”

but both them didn’t work, there is no data.
Thanks for your reply. :grin: