Can't load requested DLL file

I’m willing to use gpt to process the sentinel-1 data, however, I encountered the error .

ERROR 1: Can’t load requested DLL: D:\QGIS_214\bin\gdalplugins\gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll

However,I check the directory , gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll is indeed in the D:\QGIS_214\bin\gdalplugins\ .
Therefore , I didn’t know why there is this error?

There have been problems on Windows when different applications each in install their own
gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll but one of the apps tries and fails to load the other application’s
library (could be due to different compilers, runtime librairies, versions, or 64 versus 32-bit).
My Windows 7 system has two copies of this library from SNAP and a third for QGIS.

Windows Dynamic-Link Library Search Order

Before the system searches for a DLL, it checks the following:

If a DLL with the same module name is already loaded in memory, the system uses the loaded DLL, no matter which directory it is in. The system does not search for the DLL.

Windows is what it is.

Yeah,thanks for your reply.
The link in your post I have read, however, I also check out the known DLLs on the current system as the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\KnownDLLs
However, I found that gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll isn’t in it.
I have installed QGIS 2.14 and 2.18 and I found the OSGeo4W Shell of these two version will invoke the same dll, it means that the error in my post is always be existed.

However,I found my python script doesn’t need this dll file , so then I moved the gdalplugins to another folder(to prevent demand in later processing). In this way ,the error doesn’t pompt up again.:grinning:

No matter how , thanks for your answer and kindness.

I dig up this old conversation to add one workaround : I’d got the same error message with the same context (several version of GDAL and QGIS installed, windows 10 environment, the message showing up when using gpt or gdalinfo).

At some point, I’d configured the variable GDAL_DRIVER_PATH to point to the most recent plugin folder. Somehow this was the cause of the problem : removing it cleared the error, gpt is now working fine.