I am Ananta,
I am very new to SNAP software. I want to calculate land displacement during 12th Sep 2016 Gyeongju earthquake in South Korea. Regarding this process, which data should I download? Please provide me the link for download SAR images and process to perform the analysis.
Please have a look at the following resources:
- ESA notes on radar interferometry: http://www.esa.int/esapub/tm/tm19/TM-19_ptA.pdf
- ESA notes on the selection of suitable images: http://www.esa.int/esapub/tm/tm19/TM-19_ptB.pdf (chapter 1.3 Selecting images for InSAR DEM generation)
- ESA tutorials on displacement:
Sentinel-1 TOPS interferometry
InSAR Displacement mapping with ERS data
- This video on downloading Sentinel-1 data from the copernicus hub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFXfh7zCBxY
- This topic on displacement mapping in SNAP Subsidence map in 3d view
If you struggle at a specific point, feel free to ask in the mentioned topic. But please bring some patience to understand all the things behind this analysis. This is nothing to master overnight
Thank you so much for sharing.
hi, i cannot open the 3rd SNAP tutorial PDF can you set the link again please