Displacement Modeling

Dear all,

I searched in google about the availability of any modeling module in SNAP software like displacement modeling module in SarScape software but I didn’t find anything. So, I need to be sure whether there is not any module for this subject in SNAP software or not? I do really appreciate if anybody guides me.

Best regards,
Sayyed

SNAP offers the Offset Tracking module for gradual displacements, such as glaciers or mass movements, and the differential InSAR chain for elevation changes along the line of sight.

WHich one is more suitable depends on our aims and the study area. But both are included in the SNAP tutorials and well discussed in this forum.

@ABraun Thank you so much.

As you can find the following, the SarScape has a module for displacement modelings such as linear or non-linear inversion and other ones. I know that one you said but I mean like this module in SNAP software. I need to use it for earthquake modeling. I did the InSAR processing in SNAP software. So, I need to know there is any module like this in SNAP or not.

ModelingTutorial1.pdf (1.2 MB)

I see, thank you. It would have been clearer if you posted this information and tutorial in the first post :slightly_smiling_face:

SNAP doesn’t have such modules, sorry.

Yes, you are right. Excuse me for my mistake :slightly_smiling_face:

no worries!