DLL load failed when invoking sen2cor help

Dear Marpet,
I got problem with installation Anaconda and Sen2core. But this problem occurs that relates to conflict of 02 manifest file. I don’t know how to solve it. Can you help me ?
This is the error when run “L2A_process --help”

after that, I did some steps as guide to solve the problem “side-by-side errors” including uninstall/reinstall C++ 2005 and 2008, as well as check SFC and disc D for system errors. But the result of these checks is ok, no error then.
Finally, I check event viewer to see what is problem. And this is the log file:
Log Name: Application
Source: SideBySide
Date: 6/29/2017 6:29:48 PM
Event ID: 80
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: TranBaoTran-PC
Description:
Activation context generation failed for “C:\Anaconda\Library\bin\hdf.dll”.Error in manifest or policy file “” online. A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active. Conflicting components are: Component 1: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.4940_none_08e4299fa83d7e3c.manifest. Component 2: C:\Anaconda\Library\bin\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.MANIFEST.

I really don’t know how to solve it. Please, tell me if you have any suggestions.
Thank you very much.

I don’t know the answer. I don’t use sen2cor.
But I have moved your post in the right category. Maybe someone else can help.

I also have the same problem. I have just installed sen2cor and anaconda but when I try to launch the correction using sen2corr I obtain the following related error:

Thank you in advance for your help

I am getting the same error.