Does sentinel2 data need geometric correction after atmospheric correction

Hi all,

Thanks for your help. I have successfully completed the atmospheric correction. But now I have a new confusion: Does sentinel2 data need geometric correction after atmospheric correction?Can Anyone tell me please?

Hallo liuyanfeiyu,

no, it don’t need a geometric correction after L2A-processing. The georeference is copied from L1C and not changed by L2A-processing.

Is there any reason that you think about a new geometric correction? If, then please give me more details that I can check the issue.

bdpg

ok,got it.thanks a lot.------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------
发件人: "forum"forum@step-email.net
发送时间: 2016年11月2日(星期三) 下午5:58
收件人: "1198467498"1198467498@qq.com;
主题: [step] [s2tbx] Does sentinel2 data need geometric correction afteratmospheric correction

bdpg               
           November 2                        

Hallo liuyanfeiyu,

no, it don’t need a geometric correction after L2A-processing. The georeference is copied from L1C and not changed by L2A-processing.

Is there any reason that you think about a new geometric correction? If, then please give me more details that I can check the issue.

bdpg

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I have no other reasons just because i’m not sure about it.

------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------
发件人: “forum”;forum@step-email.net;
发送时间: 2016年11月2日(星期三) 下午5:58
收件人: "留岩非雨"1198467498@qq.com;

主题: [step] [s2tbx] Does sentinel2 data need geometric correction afteratmospheric correction

bdpg               
           November 2                        

Hallo liuyanfeiyu,

bdpg

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

hi bdpg
I also have doubts, does sentinel 2A level 2 downloaded from essa also not need geometric correction?

Thank you, Erliza

No Sentinel-2 data needs a geometric correction, at least no data above or equal to level 1C.

ok, thank you for the answer