ERROR:boolean index did not match indexed array along dimension 0; dimension is 4535 but corresponding boolean dimension is 5490

Hi,

I´m trying to process all steps of the SEN-ET plugin. At step 6 (“Estimate fraction of green vegetation”) the following error occurs:

ERROR:boolean index did not match indexed array along dimension 0; dimension is 4535 but corresponding boolean dimension is 5490

You can find the log of the step here:Error.txt (1.7 KB)

I´d be happy, if someone has a suggestion to solve this problem. I´m using SNAP 8 with Python 3.6 on Win10.

Best regards
Rainer

Hi,
It probably means that your two input files (biophysical properties and sun zenith angle) have different sizes. Can you double check that. It’s a bit weird because both those files are outputs of the same graph, so in theory should have the same size.

Thanks. I tried it again, with different data - and now it works fine.

Hi, now I have the same mistake, but with another dataset in step 15 (Estimate net shortwave radiation). All five Inputs in this step are subsets of the respective original maps with the same N/W/S/E dimensions. I created the subsets in SNAP (by Raster>subset) to ensure that all maps have the same dimensions before processing. Otherweise step 11 (Sharpen LST) did not work.

Hi again, sorry - this was my fault. I chose a wrong date for ECMWF ERA5 reanalysis data… After fixing this, it works fine!