When I try to import Sentinel-3 data I get the error ‘No appropriate reader found’.
- redownloading SNAP
- checking to see if I have the latest version (7.0)
- checking to see if I have the S3 toolbox (File/Import/Optical Sensors/S3)
- drag and dropping the file
- drag and dropping the folder
- drag and dropping the .zip file
- not extracting the .zip file
- extracting the .zip file (7-zip)
- redownloading the data (Copenicus Open Access Data)
- checking if my folder finish with .SEN3
And I still get the same error. I don’t need the altimetry toolbox, since I only work in optical imagery.
I downloaded some of the data from the Copernicus Online Access Hub and I can open it (for some unknown reason). But this Hub only dates back to 1 year and I need acess to the 2016-2018 data.
Any pist of solution?