Error in snappy installation and import

I tried to install snappy with pip install and also with setup.py following this page
(https://snap.stanford.edu/snappy/)
After installation, whenever I try to import it in python (‘import snap’),
sometimes python quits with ‘Segmentation fault: 11’
and sometimes ‘cannot open ‘_snap.so’ because of unverified developer’

What is my problem and how can I solve it?

I use macOS 10.15.2 and python 3.7
Of course, I used the right setup file with my computer.

Please let me know the proper solution

Are you doing network analysis or remote sensing?

This forum is for ESA SNAP, which is a remote sensing GUI written in Java. ESA SNAP provides a Python library called snappy based on jpy, a Python-Java bridge. Stanford’s SNAP is a system for network analysis and has a Python library called SNAP.py.

I’m doing remote sensing.
There was a problem installing and importing the python library, SNAP.py,
so I asked if there is any solution.

In this forum, someone says the library works under python 3.4,
but another one says it can be imported in python 3.6 or 3.7.
I want to know which one is right, and how can I use it.

Newer versions of ESA SNAP support more recent Python versions, To see which jpy versions are included, look at the contents of org-esa-snap-snap-python.jar. ESA SNAP 7 includes MacOS jpy Python-Java bridge versions for python 3.4, 3.5, and 3.6 To use 3.7 you will need to build jpy on your system. This should be explained in the snap-python README file. This file was written for SNAP 5, but the basic outline still applies. If you are not comfortable with the steps described in the jpy installation documents you have the option to install python 3.6. There are a number of suitable Python distributions for MacOS. Anaconda Python has been used successfully. It is worth noting that Anaconda Python allows you to install several Python versions and switch between them as needed.