Error using GPT, snap2stamps (Error: No such field org.esa.snap.core.gpf.graph.Node.file

I am using Snap2stamps and I have this error with coreg_ifg_topsar.py : Error: No such field org.esa.snap.core.gpf.graph.Node.file
I dont know what could be the problem .
I’m using this graph coreg_ifg2run2.xml (5.7 KB)
Thank you in advance.

Hi shan,

Running the graph with gpt on the command line gave additional information:

com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter$UnknownFieldException: No such field org.esa.snap.core.gpf.graph.Node.file
---- Debugging information ----
field               : file
class               : org.esa.snap.core.gpf.graph.Node
required-type       : org.esa.snap.core.gpf.graph.Node
converter-type      : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ReflectionConverter
path                : /graph/node/file
line number         : 8
class[1]            : org.esa.snap.core.gpf.graph.Graph
version             : 1.4.8
-------------------------------

This shows that something must be wrong with the file parameter of the Read operator.
And the path (/graph/node/file) displayed above, shows that the file parameter is not within a parameters tag.
The reason for it is

<parameters class="com.bc.ceres.binding.dom.XppDomElement"/>	
   <file>20180703</file>
</parameters>

That already the opening parameters tag is closed.
Remove the slash at the end from the opening tag and it should work. You can also remove the class attribute. Then it should look like this:

<parameters>	
   <file>20180703</file>
</parameters>

The same applies to the second read operator.
And I think, you need to provide proper file paths.

1 Like

Thank you, I think this problem is fixed, now I need to think about the new problems. Thanks :slight_smile:

Indeed it seems to me that you are not using snap2stamps properly, and in any case it should be a BEAM-DIMAP (.dim) file on the Read Operator…probably something like 20180703.dim

How had you got that error? I would like to verify is not fault of the scripts, as many people had been using it and you are the only one reporting something like this