Export of Elevation data

In many cases it is not needed to export to a different format, please have a look at these

1 Like

I have followed the Stripmap Interferometry Tutorial completely. I have installed the necessary plugin before hand.

I am able to run upto Goldstein filtering without difficulty. In phase unwrapping, I am able to run export without any difficulty. However, I have a problem in running unwrap. The program is executed and at the end it is not giving any message (success/failure). Then I go the next step of import and I get an error message. Specifically, I anot seeing any commands in the following screen. Any help is highly appreciated.

the unwrapping is finished after row 10 column 10. You can chec if it was successful if an img file was created for the unwarapped phase in the export folder.

The files in the export folder are given below:

Could you please confirm?

Thanks,

you can only proceed with the snaphu import if

UnwPhase_ifg_HH_07Mar2021_23Feb2021.snaphu.img

was created. Apparently, snaphu did not finish the unwrapping. Please run the unwrapping again and wait for the message that it has completed.

Thank you.

I just finished the export and want to make sure that the process is completed correctly. Here are the files created after export. Could you please confirm, that this step is completed successfully?

Thank you for your help in guidig me.

no, this one is missing
grafik

As you see, all others consist of a pair of img and hdr with the same name. The UnwPhase is only available once, because the unwrapping did not finish successfully.

I recommend to use only HH polarization as early as possible. Having HV included does not bring any benefit and makes your processing slower and prone to errors.

Does it mean my export option is incomplete? The program gave a succesful message.

Also, where I should set the HH option only?

first you run the export (good so far)
then you run the unwrapping (not good, because the img was not created)
then you can run the import of the unwrapped phase

I am running unwrap for the last 5 hours and that there is no progress tool bar. I am not sure whether program is still running. Any idea how many minutes it will take for unwrap to run.

I will allow the program to run for some more time.

but did you get a messge that the unwrapping has started?

Please also consider changing USERPROFILE as suggested in the tutorial:

If nothing helps, I recommend using snaphu from the command line. Snaphu-unwarping path error

The above did not work. I will try the command line option.

Thanks,

I itred the command line option and it has worked.

Here is the screenshot. However the import is runnuing. Not sure what is the problem.

The unwrapping has completed, good. But as I suggested, please only use HH polarization, at best by selecting it during TOPS Split

Is the TOPS split to be run after the subset creation or after the Apply Orbital?

I think the steps should be
Subset
Tops Split
Apply Orbital
Could you please confirm?

I believe at the time of raster subset, I need to use the HH only in the following screen. Please confirm.

No subset needed, simply select HH during TOPS Split and then apply orbit file followed by BackGeocoding.

I would like to ask a favor from you. Is it possible to have a Google Hangout for 30 minutes at a time which is convenient to you?

I am in the US East time zone.

Please let us know.

Thanks,

this is beyond my tasks here, sorry.

The selection of a polarization is shown in figure 7 of this tutorial. If you follow these steps, there’s not much which can go technically wrong.

Sentinel-1 TOPS interferometry