Folder structure for local InputProductArchive

Hi everyone,
I would like to ask what is the correct folder structure for the local InputProductArchive and what are the correct file extensions to fill it with, more specifically:
1- for Sentinel products the structure is: {base_url}/{mission}/{tile}. Is it correct to have “.SAFE” files in the tile-level folders? or should I keep zip files?
2- for Landsat products the structure is: {base_url}/{mission}/{path}/{row}. What type of files do I have to store at row-level? tar.gz or do I have to untar them in a further subfolder creating a structure like {base_url}/{mission}/{path}/{row}/{acquisition_time} or {base_url}/{mission}/{path}/{row}/{product_name} or else?

At the moment I am running the command in the simplest mode:
python3 sen2like.py single-tile-mode 33TWF --wd ~/wd
while the local input archive is structured for Sentinel with “.SAFE” files in the tile-level subfolder and for Landsat with untar product folders with the name of the product at row-level folder (for example a folder named LC08_L1TP_188031_20200115_20200127_01_T1 containing the untar of the product).

I am getting the error:
[ERROR ] 2021-04-06 17:50:09 - init - No product reader compatible with sen2like-master/data/Landsat8/189/31/.ipynb_checkpoints
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “sen2like-master/sen2like/sen2like/sen2like.py”, line 435, in
sys.exit(main(with_multiprocess_support=True))
File “sen2like-master/sen2like/sen2like/sen2like.py”, line 430, in main
start_process(tile, _products, args, start_date, end_date)
File “sen2like-master/sen2like/sen2like/sen2like.py”, line 194, in start_process
product_mode=args.operational_mode == ‘product-mode’)
File “/home/ec2-user/SageMaker/sen2like-master/sen2like/sen2like/core/product_archive/product_archive.py”, line 303, in get_products_from_urls
regexp, date_format = product.reader.date_format(os.path.basename(product.path))
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘date_format’

Thank you

Solved:

It requires .SAFE files at tile-level folders for Sentinel2 (simple unizip of the downloaded product) and folders named as the product, containing the untar of the product at row-level for Landsat8 (for example that means just untar LC08_L1TP_188031_20200115_20200127_01_T1.tar.gz in a folder named LC08_L1TP_188031_20200115_20200127_01_T1)