Graph Builder and Graph Batch Processor can't load graph.xml properly

Hi, I’m trying to use Graph Batch Processing in SNAP but the Processor doesn’t load the graph. xml properly.
For instance in my .xml a resample operation is based on B2 resolution
but when I load this in the Batch Processor the resolution is not set accordingly and furthermore it doesn’t allow to choose manually the reference band…Resample_subset_TNQ.xml (2.2 KB)

SNAP 5 on Windows 7
any help appreciated
Massimo

Have you already added a source product?
I think afterwards you can select a band.

Thanks for the prompt reply, yes I did (many times and different products)

Mmmh, for me it works. Do you have the latest updates?
Yesterday were some released.

I’ve updated from 5.0.0 to 5.0.1 but the problem remains

I believe the problem is in resample. Using your graph, I see subset complain that the bands are of different sizes and this is because the virtual bands still have the original dimensions.

Iveci:

I believe the problem is in resample. Using your graph, I see subset complain that the bands are of different sizes and this is because the virtual bands still have the original dimensions.

Virtual bands in the graph: “quality_cloud_confidence,quality_scene_classification”

The Reader in SNAP is still a bit fuzzy with masks and quality indicators. I had a similar problem, had to convert the masks into a regular band:
S2_global_processing_cloud_mask.xml (1.6 KB)

Thanks a lo for the insights, in the batch processing tool I’ve bypassed the subset complain by temporarily using geographic coordinates for subset, setting the proper resolution for resample and than changing again to pixel coordinates subset.