I’ve been using ESA’s SNAP GUI for basic operations on Sentinel-1 SAR data, I import manifest.safe as a Sentinel-1 SAR Sensor, then I crop (subset) the image to a small extent using geographical coordinates, to later apply a radiometrical calibration, speckle filter and terrain correction. The process is seamless in the GUI, but now I need to repeat the same process for a bunch of different datasets. Hence, I research how to bulk process and found the best way is using GPT, instead of snappy.
I started by generating a XML in graph builder, to use later in gpt, but when I tried to run in graph builder window, it freezes at 29%, can wait an hour and it doesn’t move.
Then I scrapped the graph to a single operation, subset, so it looks like this:
but guess what, it is still getting stuck at 29%, this operation is lightning fast in the gui, so it doesnt makes sense I have to wait more than an hour for it to work in the graph builder,
- dataset: S1B_IW_GRDH_1SDV_20210723T164429_20210723T164454_027924_0354FB_2090.SAFE
- Environment: Manjaro Linux
- SNAP V 8.0
- Reading tab: under data format I specify the dataset is Sentinel-1
- Write tab: trying to save as default BEAM-DIM, I don’t think this matters, even a geotiff is failing
- Subset tab: Im selecting all bands, checking copy metadata, selecting geographic coordinates and using the following to input the boundary: POLYGON((13.8 56.14, 13.8 56.44, 13.6 56.44, 13.6 56.14, 13.8 56.14))
I’ve been trying for a couple of days now, really need help, highly appreciate it in advance.