Graph builder problems - band maths losing source

I’m having two problems in the graph builder (SNAP toolbox 8). Neither make sense to me, as I’ve completed each of these steps successfully manually in the GUI, and verified each step worked in sequence in the graph builder. Now when I run my whole workflow I have a problem with step 4 (Ellipsoid Correction) and step 7 (Band maths).

[EDIT - for reasons I do not understand, problem 1 was fixed by writing to ENVI rather than Geotiff]
Problem 1 - Ellipsoid Correction
When I run the whole graph, I now get the error ‘Unable to map projection Steregraphic South Pole’. This worked fine when I ran the graph earlier and have not made any changes to this or other early steps - just added a different write step at the end of process.

Problem 2 - Band maths

Ellipsoid correction would work and everything would run. Then I tried to test again and Band math no longer works because it does not recognize that there is input from the previous step. It seemingly randomly works and breaks. If I delete the band maths and re-create it exactly the same, it fixes until it breaks again when I click somewhere on the screen or try to re-run.

I’m quite bewildered. Is there some bug - and a way to get around such problems? Thank you

Hi @grantmac89,

I am not sure about problem 1, but I know that some formats are not compatible with some product types (but I am do not know about this specific case).

For problem 2, could you post the graph xml file so I can try to reproduce it? Are you using the latest update of snap (v 8.0.2)?
Thank you very much,
Martino