Graph trouble since upgrade?

I have an xml graph that I’ve used to process Sentinel-1 SLC data in the past. Since upgrading to SNAP 10 it gets stuck at 13% and seems to refuse to move. I’m not sure if the upgrading is the reason for it sticking. Has anyone else had problems like this since upgrading?

Could you attach the XML graph? Thanks

Sorry, should have done that in the first place
Module 3.xml (8.8 KB)

As a side note, I doubt a graph this complex (two terrain corrections and two writes) can perform very well. Splitting it would probably increase throughput.

Ah, good to know. I’ll do that. Thanks.

@grshennan try to go back to ver.9 and test the graph

Sorry for the delay replying.

Went back to SNAP 9 and it seems to get stuck at the same spot. I dunno, I gave up waiting after 1.5h. I checked file sizes compared to the other data I processed and they’re roughly the same, both SAFE files and output files.

I don’t know what the difference is, I’m not even 100% sure there is one, but I’m going to go with “it’s a bad graph” and just split it into two. Thanks everyone.

1 Like