How to cancel the process in SNAP command line

I kept a GLCM process in SNAP command line. I am using RISAT MRS data with 18-meter pixel size. the image size is 2266 x 2153. After more than 3 hrs of processing, there is no result. So, I close the snap command line window. The following are the details.
gpt E:\PHD\Thesis\NVI\BLR_Flood_Analysis\BLR_Flood_Process_ENVI\Sigma0_BLR\GLCM1\7011HH_S0_GLCM1_win.xml
INFO: org.esa.snap.python.gpf.PyOperatorSpi: Python operator ‘S2RutOp’ registered (Python module: ‘s2_rut’, class: ‘S2RutOp’, root: ‘C:\Users\SAIPLANNER\AppData\Roaming\SNAP\modules\org-esa-snap-snap-rut.jar’)
INFO: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.operators.tooladapter.ToolAdapterIO: Initializing external tool adapters
Executing processing graph
INFO: org.hsqldb.persist.Logger: dataFileCache open start<a class=“attachment”

href="/uploads/default/original/2X/c/c01869fc393b6a9f2a3087a931a5b84894c62170.xml">7011HH_S0_GLCM1_win.xml (1.9 KB)
Then I tried the same thing in SNAP GUI but there also the process is going on as shown below.

So, I wanted to know why it is taking so much time? and also what is the command to break the process in snap command line?

Kill Java Virtual Machine - process from another window?

On the command line on Windows you can usually cancel a running program with CNTRL + C.
In the desktop, the cancel button should work. But it depends on the operator implementation if and how often the process is checked for a cancel request. unfortunately, for the GLCM it is not checked at all (SNAP-924).

Regarding the duration. I don’t know how long the computation of GLCM usually takes. But you have enabled all options. Maybe you can disable one or two? Also, I guess selecting a smaller window size will result in less computation time. In addition, the available amount of memory has probably an influence of the processing time.

Hi marpet,
I guess there is some bug in the tool. I tried taking a very small subset of the image and tested it. Then, I found wherever NaN value pixels are there the tool is not working.
Otherwise, It is working fine even with all the parameters and higher window size.

So you mean it takes very long or does not even end if the GLCM stumbles upon a NaN value? I’ve created an issue for this (SNAP-925).
Thanks for the report.