How to prepare Sentinel-1 images stack for PSI/SBAS in SNAP

Good question!
It sounds weird to me that your mt_prep_snap step did open the mt_prep_snap file … see line before 100 lines processed. How could it be?

Again… how you run exactly the command?

I have already solved it, it was using mt_prep_gamma, and I think the result is that true (image).

And now I’m on ps_load_initial, what are the steps?

Thanks

Which was the mean amplitude values for the different images?

I am not sure you really solve it… mt_prep_gamma_snap could be, but not mt_prep_gamma as I remember it…
It could seem that you solve it and then later you start to get errors in StaMPS or at some later step…so please be careful with this.

Then for StaMPS processing, I suggest you to follow StaMPS manual. Here the last manual version: https://github.com/dbekaert/StaMPS/blob/master/Manual/StaMPS_Manual.pdf
Then you should learn how to modify parameters in the way you will extract the best from your data.

It is the result of the amplitudes

Well… I see there 2 warnings where SLC had 0 amplitude…
I strongly believe that this is causing all your problems.

Please remove them (and also their respective interferograms) and apply again mt_prep_snap (please be sure in the log there is not any attempt to open mt_prep_snap file … this might cause you issues in the future.

Best

1 Like

Hello friends,
I need your opinions because this error is due to the fact that I am wrong?
to run ps_load_initial_gamma

You should not run it individually…

Hello friends, please opinions,
PATCH_1

Thank you

And why does error come up when I plot the unwound phase?

1 Like

how did u solve the “already contains” error?

After debugging the code of that operator I found out that I had two bands in my stack with the same dates of acquisition (by the way, the date in question was the date in the error message!).
https://tutuapp.uno/ , https://9apps.ooo/

Hello all,
i completed whole steps of stamps using 16 images, now got csv file. But although i have got a lot of images belongs to various dates, i only see very few. it should have been totally export_res1 to export_res15 but now i have export_res1 to export_res8 in my csv file. This is what kind of csv file i have. @mdelgado @thho

Dear all,
Here is, i explaining my step and attaching log files.
I followed https://gitlab.com/Rexthor/gis-blog/blob/master/StaMPS/2-3_snap2stamps.md this steps.
I have used python v3 for run py files.

According below comments, pscands.* files size shouldn’t be 0. But my result 0. Anyone take me any suggestion thanks.

coreg_ifg_proc_stdout.log (20.5 KB) export_proc_stdout.log (15.3 KB) ps_parms_initial.log (2.6 KB) split_proc_stdout.log (74.2 KB) STAMPS.log (3.4 KB)

Hey,

I have had this exact same error when i started processing.
In my case i had accidentally left a ascending file in my descending processing folder.
other options are:
bad ifgs or empty raw images.

You can check this in the LOG of mt_prep_snap.
in the LOG you will see a number for ammount of zero pixels and the mean amplitude.
if the mean amplitude is low or you have to many zero pixels something is wrong.
check and/or delete this ifg from the processing and start again.
This will probably saolve the error (which is related to the ciphers in the array and the matrix dimension).

Greetings,
Gijs

Yes, i have checked 10 times :smile:
All mean amplitude was 34 or higher.

2nd thing i did was reprocess all my ifgs.
I used Snap2StaMPS so this was not a big issue for me.
That could help, if not i have no clue.

Hello,
I am processing 24 images but in two sets of 12 images, but when the DEBURST step is about to end, this problem occurs.

Can somebody help me,

Similar Error, GLException is discussed in here,

Source of the post

In case this doesn’t solve your problem, please give more details about the steps you did, it could give more details to help you.

Normally snap2stamps does not work with Python 3. In the manual I recommended Python 2.7

Still…which stamps version you used? 4.1b? Or earlier version?

The more information you share with us the easier for us to help you

I have used 4.1b, i saw code inside of py files, there is no big difference working with python3 i have changed just print command (v2.7 print message v3 print (message) ).

I know about the differences, but as said you said nothing about those changes you made. Good. One source of error less

Regarding your error. Please provide more information… otherwise it is difficult for us to identify your problem

Best regards