How to prepare Sentinel-1 images stack for PSI/SBAS in SNAP

hello i wonder to know how to process SBAS by SNAP ? Looking forward to your reply, Thanks very much.

it is not officially implemented but some successful attempts ere achieved here: Need someone to help test SBAS method

Hello everyone, i’m working on a quite big area (3 bursts of one subswath is needed) and my memory it’s not big enough to make one year in one process (the error begin already in back geocoding when im using all 32 scenes). With only 10 scenes the tasks are finished with no errors.

So i’m wondering what is the correct way to process them? Is there a way to merge all exports in Stamps? In my head I was thinking that this could be made with patches but after a reading at StaMPS/MTI ManualVersion 4.1b is cleared that the patch division is for azimuth and range, not for temporal divisions. Just to clarify I’ve already processed 10 then more 10 and more and more till complete one year but I can’t get the same PS in all… Some help?

Regarding this parameter (select_reestimate_gamma_flag), the manual and tutorial says

“this step makes a selection of PS based on probability, by comparison to results for data with random phase. This is usually done twice. After the first selection, the temporal coherence of each selected pixel is re-estimated more accurately, by dropping the pixel itself from the estimation of the spatially-correlated phase. Then the selection process is repeated”

I unfortunately couldn’t find the particular paper by Hooper in 2018 that discussed this re-estimation process and I was wondering if you could elaborate why the temporal coherence is re-estimated in Step 3, and why step 2’s calculation if temporal coherence isn’t accurate

Does anyone have an up to date cookbook on how to develop a staked interferogram start to finish? It would be covering a 5 year time period using one swath (and same swath) for the whole time. This would be for a windows computer setup, no Matlab. Much appreciate in advance. @ABraun @mdelgado Can you help?

I’m not sure if I understand what you mean with stacked interferogram. As an input for PSI analysis?

Sorry to bother,where to download TRAIN and triangle,and how to install,thank you!

Please find instructions here: StaMPS · master · Matthias Schlögl / gis-blog · GitLab

Or more general: StaMPS - Detailed instructions - #2 by ABraun

Hello ABraun

I tried to check that everything was configured correctly before starting the processing, but I got this error message when I set the command stamps help although I had set the necessary path in StaMPS_CONFIG.
do you have any idea about that
thanks

Have you added your StaMPS path into Matlab? If not, do this

Go to set path in Matlab then add StaMPS upto subdirectories

1 Like

It works fine now thank you very much

1 Like

Sorry to bother you, I have another problem, after finishing step 1 I tried to view the wrapped phase but I get this error. I checked their functionality by helping ps_plot and it seems to work
Thanks

First, complete all the stamps(1,8) steps, then plot the wrapped phase.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll follow that
Thanks a lot.

Hello Katherine,

I encountered an Error in step 2 within MATLAB of the temporal consistency calculation. as shown in the screenshot

the previous step was completed successfully
Could you please help me with this issue

Thanks and best regards

you can enter the patch run stamps(1,1)

Hi Katherine,
It seems that you know how to combine data psexport from many stacks, which have the same master.
Can you please show me how to do with them? I have 2 stacks with the same master image on 7/4/2021.

Hello, everyone. I intend to use the platform heading angle in the GPS LOS projected formula, extracted from the original metadata of my Sentinel-1 images. The value obtained is approximately -6.1 degrees. Should I use it as -6.1 degrees in the formula?"

Hello, I have encountered the same problem as you. I increased the dispersion threshold and obtained more PS candidates, But there are still no PS points in the third step. May I ask if you have solved it? Can you give me some advice? I would greatly appreciate it

I double checked my GitLab-repository for that project, and as far as I could tell the issue resulted from an an empty interferogram file being created during preprocessing. My only advice atm would be to check whether all your interferograms look reasonable and recompute or remove buggy files.

I’m sorry I can’t offer more insight, this was back in 2018 and I documented this only very sparsely in one issue. Commits don’t suggest any change to the code, so I assume it was indeed an input data problem.