How to prepare Sentinel-1 images stack for PSI/SBAS in SNAP

I had problems with the reapeted use of graphs in Snap for create stack for time series. I don’t know if someone else have dat the same problem.
Please, take a look.

Hi @ABraun, I have followed the suggestion of @bayzidul. But when I export it , it gives an error

I even tried the sequence master_Stack_ifg_dinsar and master_Stack ifg¬dinsar_Deb. But the result are the same.

Can you help me?
Filippo

From you screenshots I saw that you created a subset. At which step was this done and why didn’t you use the TOPS Split function to reduce the image size?

Hi @FilippoIodice92
Which version of SNAP are you using and which platform? I had also faced this problem before but when I used SNAP 5 in Linux, I could do the export for a single pair. Maybe restarting SNAP or updating plugins can solve your problem. You have to subset after the final step, especially after debursting. It is of course not possible to process data without Splitting (W1 - VV and so on).

Hi @bayzidul @ABraun

I followed the steps of @katherine, but these give me a error when I go export to StaMPS

1 Like

@bayzidul @ABraun

Following the steps from @annamaria I must rename the images?

yes.
usually this error appears when names are different. do you use snap 6.0 beta version or 5.0?

Hi @annamaria, I have SNAP 5.0, but I readed in others comments that the error indicate that I have make EAP Phase Correction? this is right? or only to rename?

Thanks for advance

Hi @annamaria

I tried make of the EAP phase correction, but I got this following message

did you perform “TOPS coregistration with EAP” before?

Hi @ABraun I am trying folllow the steps from @Sharon now and, @katherine @annamaria @falahfakhri @bayzidul, you talks about S1 ESD Coregistration???

Sorry, this was the only reason I could think of that could cause this error message. I know it doesn’t fit to the workflow that is currently discussed here but sometimes data gets confusing if you work on it over various days.

You are right!!! I am very confused with all this steps !!! :disappointed_relieved:

I think the most complete list of steps including all findings in this topic (which became quite confusing!) was given by @bayzidul here: How to prepare Sentinel-1 images stack for PSI/SBAS in SNAP 5

Thanks again for that!

2 Likes

Thanks @ABraun , I go, this time with Bayzidul again!!! :disappointed_relieved::cry: :disappointed_relieved:

Hi @ABraun

I was following the steps of @annamaria @katherine @FeiLiu @falahfakhri + many more and I have done it successfully. I have summarized my steps and I did it in general. I have always suggested to all that please read previous posts, especially the word doc prepared by @falahfakhri. Almost all the problems are already addressed in the previous posts.

I would rather request to all, please read some theories before posting an issue here which is much more better. In the SNAP manual, all the components are nicely elaborated. Just open any function in SNAP and press F1, you will be directed to the topics and you can read the explanation which is very helpful.

Finally, keep patience, it will take obviously some time to come to the final result.

All the best

3 Likes

Hi @gabrielaquintana77

I have used S-1 Back-Geocoding.

@bayzidul: Bad misunderstanding: In my post I meant to say that the whole topic became confusing, not your post. In contrast, it is rather structured very well and summarizes all findings up to this point.
Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

2 Likes

Thanks very much @bayzidul,

my confusion with the steps, for example is because I don’t know whether the step 3 is with all images and, later the step 4 is with the result from step 3; @katherine maked the deburst before the ifg, and you maked this after!!!

nonetheless, all comments are very useful (@ABraun @katherine @annamaria @Sharon @falahfakhri @bayzidul @FeiLiu…) reading all hint be can clarify the ideas!!! and for that thanks very much all you

Now, I am making the ifg before to deburst :sweat:

Is right @bayzidul is all the whole topic became confusing!!! :disappointed_relieved: