iCOR sentinel 2 plugin error

Hi,
I’m trying to run iCOR to process sentinel 2 images but I’m getting the following error:

/usr/bin/python: can’t open file ‘/opt/vito/icor\src\icor.py’: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
Process exited with value 2
Finished tool execution in 0 seconds

I installed snap 5.0 for Linux (Ubuntu 16.04) with python 2.7. and the iCOR plugin following the instruction and the installation procedures ended without errors.

The iCOR landsat 8 plugin seems to work fine.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Roberta

Hello, I seem to be having a similar problem did you ever get a response or a fix for it?

D.

It seems that iCOR gets automatically set up with a mix of Windows and Linux folder separators.

I have had success with editing the “System Variables” value for icor_py.

Go to:
Tools -> Manage External Tools -> Edit the Selected Operator (notepad icon)

Then edit the Value entry to use forward slashes as shown here:

1 Like

please explain the how to do atmospheric correction in snap using landsat data ,and then before that what are we have to do

There are step-by-step instructions in this manual: https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2834550/marketing/MAILS/iCOR/iCORpluginUserManual_OLCI_v1.0.pdf

thanks a lot

i want ICOR MANNUAL FOR landsat 8 OLI

If you follow the download and the registration for iCOR you get the manual. There everything should be stated you need.

in snap landsat dat adoing atmospheric correction is for all bands at a time ot individulal do na

sir while doing atmospheric correction in the key erroe is SUN_ELEVATION occured ,what to do sir