Interferogram formation not working

Greetings!

I am new to snap and was following the arset tutorials for SAR interferometry, however I am facing issues and errors continuously with the software
The latest error occurred during interferogram formation and it says JAVA heap space

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at org.jblas.DoubleMatrix.(DoubleMatrix.java:354)
at org.jblas.DoubleMatrix.dup(DoubleMatrix.java:1292)
at org.jblas.MatrixFunctions.cos(MatrixFunctions.java:352)
at org.esa.s1tbx.insar.gpf.InterferogramOp.computePartialTile(InterferogramOp.java:1431)
Caused: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: Java heap space
at org.esa.snap.engine_utilities.gpf.OperatorUtils.catchOperatorException(OperatorUtils.java:434)
at org.esa.s1tbx.insar.gpf.InterferogramOp.computePartialTile(InterferogramOp.java:1460)
at org.esa.s1tbx.insar.gpf.InterferogramOp.computeTileStackForTOPSARProduct(InterferogramOp.java:1288)
at org.esa.snap.engine_utilities.gpf.OperatorUtils.catchOperatorException(OperatorUtils.java:434)
at org.esa.s1tbx.insar.gpf.InterferogramOp.computeTileStackForTOPSARProduct(InterferogramOp.java:1292)
at org.esa.s1tbx.insar.gpf.InterferogramOp.computeTileStack(InterferogramOp.java:863)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImageTileStack.computeRect(OperatorImageTileStack.java:122)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImageTileStack.computeTile(OperatorImageTileStack.java:86)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorExecutor$GPFImagingListener.errorOccurred(OperatorExecutor.java:381)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.sendExceptionToListener(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(Unknown Source)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(Unknown Source)
at javax.media.jai.PlanarImage.getData(Unknown Source)
at com.bc.ceres.glevel.MultiLevelImage.getData(MultiLevelImage.java:64)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:449)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:435)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImage.computeRect(OperatorImage.java:75)
at javax.media.jai.SourcelessOpImage.computeTile(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(Unknown Source)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.RequestJob.compute(Unknown Source)
[catch] at com.sun.media.jai.util.WorkerThread.run(Unknown Source)

Youa re running out of memory, please see the FAQ:

SNAP FAQs - SNAP - Confluence (atlassian.net)

ps. please switch to SNAP 9.0 if you haven’t already done so.

This is snap 9.0 I am using

I have about 8 GB ram is that causing an issue? I read the forum you suggested