Internal Error - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException - Resampling Sentinel-2 image

Hello,

I’m trying to resample a Sentinel-2 image in 10 m resolution but I always get the following error message:

Error

This is from the error log:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
	at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(ArrayList.java:422)
	at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:435)
	at it.geosolutions.imageioimpl.plugins.tiff.TIFFImageReader.locateImage(TIFFImageReader.java:712)
	at it.geosolutions.imageioimpl.plugins.tiff.TIFFImageReader.seekToImage(TIFFImageReader.java:835)
	at it.geosolutions.imageioimpl.plugins.tiff.TIFFImageReader.getImageMetadata(TIFFImageReader.java:1476)
	at org.esa.snap.dataio.bigtiff.BigGeoTiffProductReader.readGeoTIFFProduct(BigGeoTiffProductReader.java:273)
	at org.esa.snap.dataio.bigtiff.BigGeoTiffProductReader.readProductNodesImpl(BigGeoTiffProductReader.java:138)
	at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.AbstractProductReader.readProductNodes(AbstractProductReader.java:178)
	at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.ProductIO.readProductImpl(ProductIO.java:254)
	at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.ProductIO.readProduct(ProductIO.java:224)
	at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.ui.SingleTargetProductDialog$ProductWriterSwingWorker.doInBackground(SingleTargetProductDialog.java:361)
	at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.ui.SingleTargetProductDialog$ProductWriterSwingWorker.doInBackground(SingleTargetProductDialog.java:316)
	at com.bc.ceres.swing.progress.ProgressMonitorSwingWorker.doInBackground(ProgressMonitorSwingWorker.java:56)
	at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:295)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:334)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
[catch] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I tried the resampling process on a subset and it worked fine.

Does anyone know why I’m getting the error message and how I can fix it?

Hello,
The error seems similar to:

which has been fixed by:

included in SNAP 8.0.3 updates.
Therefore, are you using SNAP 8 with latest updates?
If not, please update SNAP.
1 Like

Thank you for your help, I’ll update my SNAP version.