Invalid S2 product while resampling

Hi everybody, I’m facing an error message while starting resampling a S2A product: "A problem occured during the target product initialisation Type OperatorException Message Invalid S2 source product
I use SNAP 8, I can calculate NDVI
Could it be due to the SAFE product or to the resampled production initialisation?
Thanks
Best regards
xavier

Can you please share the product ID of the data which caused the error?
Was any other processing applied before?

Here is the product name
S2A_MSIL2A_20220324T105721_N0400_R094_T31UCP_20220324T145112
I did not do any process before
thx

I downloaded your product and tested the S2 resampling which completed without any error.

How exactly did you load the data into SNAP?

Thx Andreas, I solved the problem, I was wrong by selecting S2resampling in “optical” “geometric” menu instead of “Raster” “Geometric” “Resampling” menu
I don’t know what is S2 Resampling processor
Now it works, sorry for the inconvenience
Xavier

Hi, I have also run into errors trying to resample the new 4.00 sentinel 2 products in SNAP. I tried to run the Sentinel2 resampling processor but get the error ‘Invalid S2 source product’ which I assume is due to the changes in the QI file formats from gml to jp2. I updated to SNAP 8.0 hoping this might solve it but it still doesn’t work.
It does resample with raster/geometric/resampling but when I run the c2rcc processor (s2-msi) it doesn’t seem to work (returns zero throughout) so I assume that although the resample runs without errors it is not actually working (at least not in a way that is compatible with c2rcc processor).
Any ideas?

@marpet Do you have an idea here?

@RWhite is your SNAP 8.0 up to date (all updates installed)?
@FlorianD can you have a look? (in case this is happenning on SNAP 8.0 with all updates)

I thought so, I installed yesterday but I have just asked it to check for updates and it is currently downloading plugins so perhaps that will help, I will let you know!

1 Like

Good news, following the additional updates the S2 resampler worked fine.
Sorry, I assumed that installing the latest version would take care of the updates, thanks so much for your assistance!

2 Likes