Issues Configuring SNAP for use with Python

Issues Configuring SNAP for use with Python
I am unable to correctly configure SNAP, following the instructions from https://senbox.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SNAP/pages/50855941/Configure+Python+to+use+the+SNAP-Python+snappy+interface
which is linked too from the User Manual for SEN-ET SNAP Plugin.

I have tried the steps with a number of different Python versions installed but continually com across the error
File “.\snappyutil.py”, line 170, in _configure_snappy
import jpyutil
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘jpyutil’

ERROR: Configuration failed with exit code 40

could you please help as to how to configure python for use with the Sen-et plugin

@gerrardenglish please start a new post for your issue.

I just moved the post to a new topic

Thanks @marpet! @gerrardenglish have a look at this dicussion for some things to try: https://github.com/DHI-GRAS/senEtSnapSta/issues/10

I have tried the suggestions on the post I had been directed to but still have no luck.
when trying to configure python with Snap on the SNAP command Line I get this error.

Python configuration error: Python configuration failed.
Command [C:\Users\2015013\python-3.6.3\python.exe .\snappyutil.py --snap_home “C:\Program Files\snap” --java_module “C:\Program Files\snap\snap\modules\org-esa-snap-snap-python.jar” --force --log_file .\snappyutil.log --jvm_max_mem 11G --java_home “C:\Program Files\snap\jre” --req_arch amd64]
failed with return code 1.
Please check the log file ‘C:\Users\2015013.snap\snap-python\snappy\snappyutil.log’.

and in the snappy.util.log

INFO: Configuring jpy…
ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “.\snappyutil.py”, line 280, in _main
force=args.force)
File “.\snappyutil.py”, line 170, in _configure_snappy
import jpyutil
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘jpyutil’

ERROR: Configuration failed with exit code 40

however, the module jpyutil.py exists in the C:\Users\2015013.snap\snap-python\snappy folder

any help regarding this issue and how to configure Python would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Gerrard