Java Exception when using Crop

Hi!
I am having trouble using the crop function (Raster → Subset). After having marked a subset and pressing the ok button a Java exception appears. I am using the latest stable version 8.0 on windows 10, 64 bit.
Best regards
Christian

Hi Christian,

can you try to remove the tie-points from the subset. Maybe they cause the issue.

Hi!
To do so, I just unmark the tie points on the second tab of the dialog right? This did not work. The error dialog states initial points and width of the subset are 0, seems some problem retrieving the values … maybe?
Best regards
Christian

Hi!
I downloaded the latest snapshot, compiled it and did some code analysis. The result is as follows:
The actual exception is thrown in the method addGeoCodingToProduct(product) call within ProductSubsetBuilder.java l515 and in case the problem is that the dialogsSubset region is empty. Which in turn occurs, as for multiSize data the subsetRegion is not filled in the dialog initialization as it is done in the file ProductSubsetDialog.java in the lines 1024ff (more explicitly it is not done in contrast to line 1034 for not multiSize data).
As I do not know about side effects changing something there, some who knows could fix this please? As my machine is pretty short on memory having this working is pretty crucial for me.
Cheers
Christian