"java.lang.NullPointerException" error while using gpt or graph builder for processing

Ya that’s true. Even i have the similar problem(not able to export in GeoTIFF) and I am helpless .

Can I stack GEOTIFF then work on Matlab?

Both of you could first derive the final product (in BEAM DIMAP format) and then export it in the format you need as a last step. Or am I missing a point?
Many tools and operations rely on precise handling of metadata which cannot be stored in tif or hdf files, at least not to their fulm extent.

@ABraun I am working on automation. I can’t really save that in BEAM-DIMAP and then export that to my desirable GeoTIFF format from it.
Kindly, would you suggest anything else so that every thing happens in one go using gpt.

Not really needed I think. The TC module just should’t be the last tool in the chain. I’d recommend the export module as a final step.

how can I add “export” module in gpt ? I think we cannot use “export” in gpt or graph builder if i am not wrong.

sorry, I meant the “Write” tab in this case. But Falah suggested this already above and you reported it didn’t work.
But I will try the graph you posted in the first post and see if I get the same error.

I tried to run the graph with one of my GRD products (I just replaced SRTM 3Sec by 1 Sec Auto Download) and it completed, but the final product could not be opened (just as you reported). The file was also not readable by QGIS, probably because it exceeded a size of 2 GB.

Then, I changed the output format to “GeoTIFF-BigTIFF” and everything is fine now:

1 Like

Hey “GeoTIFF-BigTIFF” worked for me as well. Thank you :slight_smile:

so we cant write as any NetCDF formats in Graph Builder still now right?

should sttill be posssible, as long as the maximum file of 2 GB is not exceeded

source: https://gdal.org/formats_list.html

I tried to subset with a small size, but the problem is till remaining

can you go sure that the output HDF is smaller than 2 GB after the subsetting?

yes. HDF5 is ok. I think NETCDF doesnt work in SNAP