LayerStacking of optical image in SNAP

Hi all,

I am looking for a tool to layer stack in SNAP tool box like we do it in ERDAS Imagine.
I tried with “Collocation” but seems it is not the tool I was looking for.
Help me if there any tool in SNAP which performs LayerStacking like in ERDAS Imagine or ENVI

Firstly resample your granules in case they have different resolutions of different bands of each granule and then you could try up Create STACK from radar tab, corregisrtation, be aware of selecting geolocation instead of orbit,

2 Likes

I have used sen2cor to convert L1C product to L1A then did resampling using " Raster-> Geometric Operation-> Resampling " and under Resampling Parameters tab I have used “By reference band from source product” and selected band 2 ( i.e., 10m). Is my resmpling technique applied is correct ??

Kindly share some detail workflow to do the stacking. I am lost what to add "ProductSet-Reader "…

for Sentinel-2 there is also a specific resampling operator in
Optical > Geometric > S2 Resampling Processor
but I don’t know if it makes a large difference.

You simply open all products you want to stack in SNAP. In the stacking operator you click grafik to add all opened products you want to stack in the ProductSetReader.
As Falah said, use Geolocation under “Initial Offset Method” in the second tab and click “Run”.

Actually the issue in here , it’s not possible to resample to the wanted resolution not included within all bands, that’s why, some times resample is more preferable.

[quote=“falahfakhri, post:6, topic:17763”]
Actually the issue in here , it’s not possible to resample to the wanted resolution not included within all bands[/quote]
I thought that exactly is the purpose of the module :slight_smile: Is there an error about this reported in here?

From my side no, but I meant it’s needed sometimes to resample to the specific resolution using the operator functioned to S2, for example.