Linux Installation using StaMPS and S-1 data

you can define a subset of the created map as described in the manual:

please check the plotting options. You need ps_pot('v-do') for metric results.

@ABraun ps_plot(‘v-d’,1,0,0,[], 0, 0, 0,[], [6.174 6.369], [37.37 38.201],‘ts’)
am not able to subset using this command-line ?
m

The error refers to your coordinates. Did you enter the longitudes in the first bracket and the latutudes in the second?
Because when I enter the coordinates of your example, I end up in Switzerland, not Indonesia. Try switching the coordinates.

You get the full documentation of all variables at the positions here: https://github.com/dbekaert/StaMPS/blob/master/matlab/ps_plot.m#L2

solved…

Hello dears i have get a result …using the precious group members thanks a lot… but now i need to export to csv format and i need your consultation

have you seen the csv export suggested by @thho here: StaMPS-Visualizer, SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

@ABraun thanks am trying it but am getting an error…r

have you first run the command with the -1 at the end as described?

@ABraun thanks alot for a responce yes i have run it… now it is working and am here…

please try to use the search function when you encounter problems. Many things are already reported and discussed here.
Here is a link to a suggested solution: StaMPS-Visualizer, SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

@ABraun thanks for recomendation … but sometimes i become confused of some commands thats why i bring it here… now am here how i can display my result on stamps visualizer?111

put the exported csv file in the folder of the stamps visualizer as described in the manual and the first post: StaMPS-Visualizer, SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

you can also export your data to Google Earth as described here: Problem in runing mt_prep_gamma_snap

Thanks @ABraun

1 Like

good job! :+1:

Stay blessed @ABraun

1 Like

@ABraun, @thho, @falahfakhri @mdelgado
what this images(graphs)implies in TS plots

The first is the spatial distribution of PS within the chosen radius around the selected point.

The second is the temporal profile of this area.
Please note that you usually need more images (>20) for stable and reliable time series.

2 Likes

Possibly distributed in more than one year, otherwise you could be measuring seasonal effects.

4 Likes

Thanks alot dears!

@ABraun @thho @mdelgado
what effects will resulted in the results of PS analysis when minimizing and maximizing
overlapping pixels between patches in range default value and overlapping pixels between patches in razimuth default value?