Linux version

Hi

I just installed and run (Ubuntu 14.04 x64) the latest SNAP beta 5 and got the following warnings:

Warning - could not install some modules: 
jLinda Core Libs - The module Ceres JAI Library was requested in version >= 2.0.0.6 but only 2.0.0 was found. 
jLinda Core Libs - The module SNAP Graph Processing Framework (GPF) was requested in version >= 2.0.0.6 but only 2.0.0 was found. 
jLinda Core Libs - The module Ceres Runtime Library was requested in version >= 2.0.0.6 but only 2.0.0 was found.

The same warning repeats for many different modules.

UPDATE:
Also got the same warning message on Windows 7.

Yes, I had the same problem when i install “esa-snap_unix_2_0-beta-05.sh”. I can still start snap, but can’t open S2 L1C product.

We are investigating into that! What version number do you see when you go to Main Menu / Help / About?

1 Like

I think you have installed Beta6. On the web page was still the old version number mentioned. I just corrected this.
Or did you really installed Beta5? If so, uninstall it and install Beta6, please.

Maybe things got a bit messed up as we activated module updates for this Beta6 released. If you still have problems please try opening the plugin update dialog from the menu (Tools–>Plugins).
If you get all updates which are available everything should work again.

Thank you, was able to resolve the error by installing the latest Beta 6. I can not tell you which version was installed before that as the info window did not show up.

Thanks. Problem solved by installing the latest Beta 6 (esa-snap_unix_2_0-beta-06.sh). In the earlier beta version, Main Menu / Help / About simply showed a “blank” about window.