Looking for dataset

Hi,I‘m a student major in PolSAR classification.
Recently,I notice that many work have done using a very popular dataset,that is a fully polarimetric L-band data from NASA/JPL AIRSAR of Flevoland, The Netherlands, and the time is 1989.I realize this dataset used to be served at PolSARpro v6.0 (Biomass Edition) Toolbox – STEP is no longer serve there,the page has changed.And the new sample dataset are San Francisco area,which are not as good as the older dataset when applied to classification task.
So, I would be very grateful if anyone can provide this dataset to me,thanks a lot!

1 Like

Some others are here (not the Flevoland data though): Polarimetric sample datasets | Institut d'Électronique et des Techniques du numéRique - UMR CNRS 6164

It could be possibly that you can request the Flevoland data here: AgriSAR 2009 Campaign - Earth Online

1 Like

Thank you for your help! I don‘t know this way to request data~ :grin:

it’s described at the bottom of the page

data

A short proposal must be written and submitted to access this data. An active EO Sign In account is required to submit the proposal.

1 Like

Are you looking for the quad-pol AIRSAR Flevoland? It’s about 8MB (the uploading limit here is 4MB), but I can email you if you are still interested.

Hi Izzy, I would really appreciate if you could send me it
BW,
Mario

Hi happy to share if you could share your email address. As mentioned before, the uploading limit of the forum stopped me from sharing it on the thread.

Hi ,i need this data set also,my email:amjad.nawaz@studenti.polito.it.Thanks

You can all access AIRSAR data (including Flevoland) here: https://search.asf.alaska.edu/

Hi Izzy, I really need this dataset for my research and i can’t find it on the website, I would be very grateful if you can send it to me. my email (maky9944@gmail.com)