Pl help me with this subject.
Can you please specify your problem?
I am working on mangroves, I would like to map mangroves using sentinel 2A MSI,
After reading several articles on the above mentioned topic I understood that the following NDVI,MSAVI,DVI,RVI analysis need to be carried out with satellite images for the mangrove patches.
I understood the methodology used, and I am trying to perform that in SNAP.
If you have more ideas on this,
Please help me.
Alright, so you can
- Download a Sentinel-2 image
- Apply S2 Resampling to 10 meters (Optical > Geometric)
- Reproject to WGS84 (Raster > Geometric)
- Calculate radiometric indices (Optical > Thematic Land Processing)
- Digitize training areas and use them for a supervised classification (including the original S2 image and all indices) as described here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUbSYSHexDw
thank you very much Abraun. Let me try this.
I’ve gone through the youtube video tutorials, Now I understood how to proceed further. Thank you so much for the great support.