Missing L2A at 60m resolution

Hi all,
First of all, I would like to thank you all because I have learned a lot in this forum with the different post and responses. However, now I have a question that I haven’t find the answer.
I have installed the new version of sen2cor 2.2.1 and I have started to tested at 10m resolution with different tiles from Italy or Greece. It works fine using cmd (in SNAP 3.0, I couldn’t make it works properly, only once :pensive:). Nevertheless, I have only obtained the L2A images for 10m and 20m resolution. The folder with the L2A bands at 60m resolution is missing, it doesn’t appear.
Could anybody help me? Have you experienced the same issue?

Best regards,

Gonçal

Hello Gonçal,

I assume you specified 10 meter as your desired output resolution, which subsequently also processes a 20 m output. The 60 m resolution is not necessary for obtaining a 10 m product and is therefore omitted. If you want a 60 m resolution, you need to specify it.

This an other things can be found in the Sen2Cor user manual, available at:

Best,

Val

Hi Val,
I apologize, I was processing as in sen2cor version 2.0.6, where you should specify the 10m resolution in order to obtain all the resolutions. I will try without specifying any resolution as described in the user manual.
Thank you very much for your answer.

Best,

Gonçal.

No need for apologies. Glad that I could help.

Best,

Val