ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'jpyutil'

Hello to everyone,
I am having problems with SNAP, the error is,
line 62, in
import jpyutil
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'jpyutil’

Using Windows 64, SNAP 7.0, usually working Anaconda3 with Python 3.8.3

I tried to installed with pip install jpy (https://pypi.org/project/jpy/)
And tried to installed directly from jpy-0.7.5.zip (https://pypi.org/project/jpy/#files)
but appears the same,
Error: Environment variable “JDK_HOME” must be set to a JDK (>= v1.6) installation directory

I had found this and similar topics in the step forum but I don’t find a solution

The problem was found trying to Estimate fraction of green vegetation, with Sen-ET plugin

Just as a first note, the current snappy release has not been tested with latest Python (>3.6). Maybe you can setup a conda environment with Python 3.6 and try this.

An it is probably better if you try this this version from the release page:
Releases · bcdev/jpy (github.com)

Maybe uninstall SNAP and install it again. and then configure python during the installation. The is also a guide about to do this.
Configure Python to use the SNAP-Python (snappy) interface - SNAP Wiki

What marpet is suggesting should work. From Sen-ET user manual:

3.4.4 Import error - snappy / jpy
If during the execution of the Sen-ET operators, the user experiences an import error for
either snappy or jpy, it means that SNAP was not congured properly for use with SNAP.
In order to fix this issue, the user will have to re-install SNAP and congure SNAP for
use with Python. The Python version has to be 3.6 in order to match with the Conda
environment that we distribute.

Hello, I installed SNAP and configured python version 3.6. But when I tried to run the Estimate leaf reflectance and transmittance function, it shows the following. Please help me solve this problem. Thank you.

To make it short, it means that you lacked some “dependencies” for the libraries you wanted to use. This is a common problem when installing python packages, mainly in windows. Before trying to use any kind of library, first it is suggested to look up whether it needs another library in python “family”.

The solution is to provide the python interpreter with the path-to-your-module/library. The simplest solution is to append that python path to your sys.path list. In your notebook, first try:

import sys
sys.path.append('my/path/to/module/folder')

This isn’t a permanent change in sys.path, because when you log out, your environment is reset, so any variables you may have set are lost.

The better (and more permanent) way to solve this is to set your PYTHONPATH, which provides the interpreter with additional directories look in for python packages/modules.

from BASH type: export PYTHONPATH=/path/to/new/folder:/another/path/...../

#each path must be separated by a colon