Mosaicing tool to supervised clasification

Hi

I need to make a Supervised Clasification (SC) and my study zone covers four images (i’m usinf Sentinel 2A images). I’ve seen elsewere that some make individual SC on each image and then join them on a mosaic. I would like to do fist the mosaic then do the whole process on the mosaic.

I saw on previous topics to use Mosaicing tool to do this, as this not worked i tried multi-size mosaic and it did, but the results give me sharp edges between the images ( on the unions a mean), its there a way a can fix this? I undestand that this is more than an aesthetics problem, since i will used spectral signatures to do the SC. I do not know the technical words to express what i need, but is a way to fit the mosaicing process in a way that the generated product give me smooth edges between images, respecting data behaviour.

Thanks a lot!

if you use images of different dates you should probably calibrate them first with sen2cor: http://step.esa.int/main/third-party-plugins-2/sen2cor/

Besides that, you can select the ‘equalize’ option which performs histogram adjustment between the images of the mosaic.

Hi! Sorry for the late response i’ve tried to process images on sen2cor, after several solved issues with installation. Now when i run de tool keep given me this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
_ File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.4.0-py2.7.egg\sen2cor/L2A_Process.py”, line 14, in _
_ from L2A_Schedule import L2A_Schedule_
_ File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.4.0-py2.7.egg\sen2cor\L2A_Schedule.py”, line 11, in _
_ from L2A_ProcessTile import L2A_ProcessTile, SUCCESS, FAILURE_
_ File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.4.0-py2.7.egg\sen2cor\L2A_ProcessTile.py”, line 12, in _
_ from L2A_Tables import L2A_Tables_
_ File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.4.0-py2.7.egg\sen2cor\L2A_Tables.py”, line 13, in _
_ from L2A_Library import *_
_ File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.4.0-py2.7.egg\sen2cor\L2A_Library.py”, line 4, in _
_ from scipy import interpolate as sp_
_ File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\scipy\interpolate_init_.py”, line 175, in _
_ from .interpolate import *_
_ File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\scipy\interpolate\interpolate.py”, line 21, in _
_ import scipy.special as spec_
_ File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\scipy\special_init_.py”, line 640, in _
_ from .ufuncs import *
ImportError: DLL load failed: No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.
Process exited with value 1
Finished tool execution in 2 seconds

For install sen2core i installed Anaconda first and run sen2core installation from Anaconda promp, when i open it gives me this message:

C:\Users\Cloe>if not defined GDAL_DATA (
set GDAL_DATA=“C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\etc\conda\activate.d\…\Library\share\gdal”
_ set CONDA_SET_GDAL_DATA=1
)

Perhabs this has to do with the error?

Thanks for yor help

Actually, it should be possible to install sen2core without Anaconda.
Have you followed this guide?