Multi Reference InSAR snap Operator

Hello,

Does the Multi-Reference InSAR Operator in snap include the interferogram phase formation as well as the flat earth phase removal? This is not explicitly specified as it is with the Interferogram operator, where you can select Flat Earth Polynomial, Flat earth points and degree.

Thanks

I think I have confirmed through testing, that this new operator includes both topographic phase removal as well as flat earth phase removal, it just is not explicitly stated. I compared the output of the Multi-Reference InSAR with the regular Interferogram operator with the flat earth phase removal and topographic phase removal selected, these outputs appeared to be the same.

1 Like

hello, i’m interested on this topic. I’m trying to use this operator but I still can’t understand which format of data to insert as input. I would work with two pairs of data (TOPS mode products), and since the operator requires a “coregistered stack” , and “in the case of TOPS mode, the input product should have been previously deburst using the TOPSAR-Deburst operator”; moreover, an elevation band has to appear, but I don’t know how to do. Can I ask you exactly the steps you performed to create the input data? Thank you in advance!