Originally published at: http://step.esa.int/main/sen2cor_221available/
Sen2Cor is releasing the new version 2.2.1 available to be downloaded from here. The new features of this release include:
- Integration of Look Up Tables for Summer / Winter /Rural / Water atmospheric conditions;
- Automated ozone determination;
- Automated aerosol / atmosphere detection;
- Improved up- and downsampling routines;
- New scene classification;
- Improvement of Scene Classification based on automated DEM selection.
Some fixes are included in this release:
- Correction of setup routines;
- Correction of problems with the openjpeg2 drivers on Windows.
More details about the features and fixes and about the older versions can be found in the release note
The installation procedure available in the user manual
should be followed.
For any questions about the installation or usage of Sen2Cor, please follow the STEP forum area dedicated to Sen2Cor: http://forum.step.esa.int/c/s2tbx/sen2cor
The release note states that 2.2.1 was released on 29. April. Are there any recent changes and the version number (2.2.1) was not updated? I’m especially interested in
Correction of problems with the openjpeg2 drivers on Windows.
Sen2Cor 2.2.1 was released in May. The above news was created in May (at the release moment) and was updated today (just the page address was changed) and that is the reason you see it was created today. So there is no change to the version from May.
When is the expected release date for the new version of sen2cor plugin?