New StaMPS release (4.1-beta)

Hi @CarlosSierralta!
If would be better if you could provide the content of the CONFIG_StaMPS.sh and the lines of your .bashrc file where you define the PATH variable (something like: export PATH=‘paths_to_include’:$PATH )

Maybe with that we can help a litlle bit more.
I have seen you post also in MAINSAR…so I hope you may get some help from some place

Hello everyone. I finished processing StaMPS. now that I want to get the graphs, it throws different errors. when I run ps_output I get mean_v undefined function or variable ‘meanvname’. Does anyone know how to solve this? When I try to graph using …all.ifgs function, I get another error as it cannot make graph without dates.

Have you tried a simpler graph, such as
ps_plot(‘v’)
to test if it basically works? Some plot commands require special variables

Yes, I did that too. I’m doing the analysis again. I’ll post a picture of the matlab page. Thanks ABraun. The problem is this mean-v file that matlab couldn’t find. actually my goal is to get the kmls and ascii files and then do the rest of the work in windows. but none of the functions work

stamps v4.1b is installed in Linux, the first step is implemented, but I got the following results,

Any suggestions!

have you adjusted and sourced the conf file as described here?

1 Like

Dear Andy,

I have to check it up, because I’m using the RUS VM, and I think, I’m not allowed to edit, but let me check up, and tremendous thanks to you.

Once configured the variables that @ABraun pointed to you, please remember to remove the < > characters you put on the second variable.

It should be something like:
mt_prep_snap 20180105 path_to_INSAR_folder 0.4

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your very nice comments, but I got a very nice opinion from our colleague in RUS, and now it runs smoothly,

"The mt_prep_snap command that you are trying to execute is not a matlab function but a StaMPS binary. After some research on the forum you mention, I found that this command can be executed from matlab by running:
!mt_prep_snap 20180105 /home/rus/Desktop/shared/Training/IMAGE-2018/PSI/INSAR_master_date/ 0.4 (the ! character is needed to invoke an external command) "

well… I am glad they helped you. but the information is not totally correct.
It is a shell script which calls binaries and matlab functions, so indeed their solution works as well as ours as well does.

Glad that you are able to go further with your processing.
Cheers.

1 Like

What is the reason of the following error?

inside matlab you have to navigate to the directory where the mt_prep_snap command was executed and all files were written into.

is this the folder, PATCH1? because in the

nothing refers to the result where will be excuted!

In an ideal case, you have two different folders:

1. one is your SNAP export:
    INSAR_20180105 for example
  2. you create a second one outside that and execute mt_prep there:
    mt_prep_snap 20180105 /path/to/INSAR_20180105

This way, all new files written by matlab are created there. This allows you to have a clean working environment and delete it if you want to start again. #2 is where you navigate in Matlab, it contains the PATCH1 as a subdirectory (don’t navigate in there, stay one level above).

Dear Andy,

I created a new folder and I implement the mt_prep_snap again, but the result as you see out of the folder I created!

mt_prep_snap has to be ran outside matlab (in the shell), it is a Linux script to preprocess the data exported by SNAP. If this was completed correctly, you proceed to open matlab in this folder and start the stamps scripts.

2 Likes

Yes, now I started again to run it in the shell, let see, tremendous thanks to you Andy,

1 Like

I run the command in the shell as you see,

Then I tried to get started in matlab, I got this error,

I’m in the directory in matlab

your PSI folder doesn’t contain PATCH_1 or all the other files created by mt_prep_snap.

This is how it should look like after the execution of the script.

This is the folder which must be used in matlab. Type getparm to see if all data is loaded correctly.
I also suggest not to run steps 1-8 with one command. Execute them one after another to be able to read the output and change the parameters accordingly.
stamps(1,1)
stamps(2,2)
ect.

It has but the command was running out of the folder, But now it runs

I totally agree with you, but it was only test.