No image files found for band quality_dense_dark_vegetation

Hello everyone,
after starting with gpt command to retrieve biophysical parameters of atmospherically corrected for many sentinel-2A acquisitions
gpt mygraph.xml

mypath: > gpt myGraph.xml
SEVERE: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorSpiRegistryImpl: org.esa.s3tbx.watermask.operator.WatermaskOp $ Spi: LandWaterMask conflicts with org.esa.snap.watermask.operator.WatermaskOp $ Spi: LandWaterMask
INFO: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.operators.tooladapter.ToolAdapterIO: Initializing external adapters tool
Executing processing graphINFO: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.ortho.S2OrthoProductReaderPlugIn: Building product reader - EPSG: 32633

I have the following warnings

WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.metadata.GenericXmlMetadata: Metadata: the path to element [metadata_level] does not exist
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.metadata.GenericXmlMetadata: Metadata: the path to element [granuleidentifier] does not exist
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.metadata.GenericXmlMetadata: Metadata: the path to element [bandid] does not exist
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.ortho.Sentinel2OrthoProductReader: Warning: mypath missing files: \ S2A_MSIL2A_20170101T100412_N0204_R122_T33TVF_20170101T100407.SAFE \ GRANULE \ L2A_T33TVF_A007984_20170101T100407 \ QI_DATA \ L2A_T33TVF_20170101T100412_DDV_20m.jp2

WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.ortho.Sentinel2OrthoProductReader: Warning: no image files found for band quality_dense_dark_vegetation

Processing continues without other messages and generates the required products.
Are they reliable?S2A_MSIL2A_20170101T100412_N0204_R122_T33TVF_20170101T100407_20170206T100808_report.xml (200.9 KB)

I used sen2cor 2.2.1 and returns no error message
SNAP with its plug-in is updated to the latest available version (5.0.1)

Hi,

I think they are reliable. After having a quick look in the code, it tries to find such elements but uses a default value if they are not present.
I think the message is a bit to frightening. Probably it would be better to set it the level from WARNING to INFO.
And I actually wonder why the information is looked up, if it is not necessary.

Maybe @kraftek and @obarrilero, the developers of this module can give some insights.

I my self will have a look at this message
SEVERE: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorSpiRegistryImpl: org.esa.s3tbx.watermask.operator.WatermaskOp $ Spi: LandWaterMask conflicts with org.esa.snap.watermask.operator.WatermaskOp $ Spi: LandWaterMask
It is also not harmful but it tells me that the LandWaterMask operator is registered twice. So there must be something misconfigured. But it will cause no problem.

Dear Marco,
thank you very much for Your reply Your support is greatly appreciated.
All the best.

I couldn’t reproduce the “conflicts with”-message.
But I will keep an eye on it.

A post was split to a new topic: Set message level for SNAP