No Valid Orbit File Found. Download Orbit Files

Hello Karlmarx,

I solved it. First, I applied orbit with the option “Sentinel Restituted”. After that, I re-applied orbit with Sentinel Precise, and it worked well.

Best regards,
Hung

1 Like

@hungbui Hello hungbui, I tried to followed yours steps by first applying “Sentinel Restituted” for Apply orbit and again followed by “Sentinel Precise” but still i encountered the problem of RESORB files are no longer available. Can you suggest more details how you get rid of this No orbit file found error.

1 Like

I suspect it might have something to do with the transfer to the new Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem. I’m also experiencing this error now, whereas it worked just a few days ago

Edit: I just spotted the sticky post:

Dear user,
Sentinel-1 Toolbox version 9.0.4 is now available. Please check for updates using the HelpCheck for Updates menu.

1 Like

Hello, I had the same problem as above. With the new version of the toolbox it’s working in SNAP but not in command line (SNAP can’t download the files normally and has to use the restituted files, and then I have a java negativearray error). I wanted to download it but I can’t find the file on copernicus dataspace (POEORB file from the 11/15 doesn’t seem to exist ?).

POEORB are delivered with ~20 days delay. Meanwhile you can you use restituted orbits, they are already very very good.

Oh right thank you!

Currently “https://scihub.copernicus.eu/gnss/#/home” website is not available, any alternative website available to download Orbit Files locally.

I have the same issue on my computer. Strangely for the same file, another computer is able to download the orbit file. No idea what is the cause…

Orbit files can be downloaded from Copernicus Browser