Phase Unwrapping Issue

Hello, everyone! Previously, I processed an image of 2017 and 2018 to identify their displacement rate. The result turned out great. However, I would like to make a comparison with another time series which is between 2018 and 2022. With the same method approach and similar master image, the outcome, unfortunately, produced dissimilarities. I have found that the error began during the unwrapping process.

Herewith, attachments of the method of the flowchart that I have used to process, interferogram, together with unwrapped product of 2017 and 2018 (the expected outcome) and product of 2018 and 2022 (faultiness found).

Thank you in advance!