PolSARpro Downloadable Versions

Dear all,

I just want to make you aware of a software version issue.

I downloaded what I assumed to be the latest version of PolSARpro from here: PolSARpro v6.0 (Biomass Edition) | Institut d'Électronique et des Techniques du numéRique - UMR CNRS 6164 This is the site, to which ESA is linking from here: PolSARpro v6.0 (Biomass Edition) Toolbox Download – STEP

The link to download the Windows 64 bits Version will start the download of this zip file: “PolSARpro_v6.0.3_Biomass_Edition_Win64_Installer_20210501.zip”

The zip-file contains the installer file: “PolSARpro_v6.0.3_Biomass_Edition_Win64_20210501.exe”. From the filename, I assume that the downloaded version of PolSARpro is version 6.0.3

After the installation and configuration, PolSARpro is checking for updates:

And then this window appears:

Than I had another look at PolSARpro v6.0 (Biomass Edition) | Institut d'Électronique et des Techniques du numéRique - UMR CNRS 6164 and found this:

The problem is that I can’t find a link to download version 6.0.4. The links on this page will start the download of version 6.0.3.

I will contact the team using the mail address shown in the window informing about the update. Maybe they can also update the download links

Cheers…