I met a problem while using PolSARPro to process Flat Earth Removal.
Firstly, I used PolSARPro-SIM to generate the simulating Forest datasets.
Then, I did the complex coherence Estimation, and the results seem well as following.
And then I displayed the flat earth.
I want to remove flat earth.
But after applying this step, the output master directory:track_master_FER and output slave directory:track_slave_FER only consist of two files:config.txt and config_mapinfo.txt.
I tried several times and changed to PolSARPro v5.1, but the problem still exists.
I don’t know it’s a bug of software or mine. Hope for your reply.