Problem in unwraping the phase in SNAP

While doing the unwrapping part I’m not getting the unwrapped images after several trails.

sometimes the tiles are copied into your user directory and not in the export folder.
Sentinel-1 TOPS interferometry

Please check if you made the changes according to the tutorial (page 17)

What value am I supposed to enter in the windows value?

the folder where you exported the data

At least this helped to run snaphu correctly in other cases. If it does not help, I recommend running snaphu from the command line.

Still the issue remained. I got some unwrapped_ifg_srd image file and it doesn’t import back.

please specify the error. The screenshot indicates that the unwrapping completed successfully. What’s the problem during the import?

I have these files and when I try to unwrap the phase it took a lot of time(4-5 hours till now). I have an I7 10th gen system with 16GB of RAM. I have my output unwrapped phase created 30 minutes ago. But the process in SNAP has not completed & it’s still going on. So, should I cancel the process or should I wait for it to complete?

You can test if the unwrapped phase contains valid data by opening it in QGIS, for example. If it looks alright, you can stop the SNAP processing.
Sometimes, the file is first written and then successively filled with data, so the size is not a reliable indicator for the completion of a product.

Regarding processing time: What are the dimensions of the raster?