Problem to clip AOI with vector data

the “unexpected exception” message comes from the java.lang package used in snap. but I don’t know how it works. don’t know either who wrote graph builder and batch processing routines.

doesn’t matter if I forget or move this topic for the other one about clipping data with AOI shapefile vector data ?

I moved both of your problems in here, because I think they have the same reason. Yet, I have no idea what causes the error.

OK, thinks a lot. I’ll update java+netbeans and tell you what happens later.

I installed the newest version of java as you told me before. But nothing happens, no sucess. The problem still there. not running graph builde + batch processing. I did not found nobody else with this problem.
I’ve found that the exception message with land/sea mask using ESRI shapefile polygon was the fact that I did not uncheked the box Use SRTM 3sec.

It seems that something is wrong with the stored graphs and reading them fails.
You can look at <User_Dir>/.snap/graphs if you find any suspicious file name and delte it.
Alternatively you can delete the complete folder. The default graphs will be recreated on next SNAP start.

@lveci Can you have a look at this issue?

I knew about technical support, but this simple issue takes time to be solved as fast as did it here now for the second time. It worked. I’m very proud and enthusiast with SNAP. That’s why I bought a little bit more robust notebook than my old one, because I’m planning to use SNAP systematically on my studies and classroom.

1 Like

I deleted the graphs folder and restart SNAP. After that I copied and pasted my graphs from the old equipment. just booted and running again.