Problem when calibration

Hi,
When I calibrate GRD products,the problem happened below.But some product I can success.

org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: Calibration: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.esa.snap.engine_utilities.gpf.OperatorUtils.catchOperatorException(OperatorUtils.java:386)
at org.esa.s1tbx.calibration.gpf.CalibrationOp.computeTile(CalibrationOp.java:184)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImage.computeRect(OperatorImage.java:80)
at javax.media.jai.SourcelessOpImage.computeTile(SourcelessOpImage.java:137)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:904)
Caused: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: Calibration: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorExecutor$GPFImagingListener.errorOccurred(OperatorExecutor.java:375)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.sendExceptionToListener(SunTileScheduler.java:1646)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:921)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(OpImage.java:1129)
at javax.media.jai.PlanarImage.getData(PlanarImage.java:2085)
at com.bc.ceres.glevel.MultiLevelImage.getData(MultiLevelImage.java:64)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:420)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:406)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImage.computeRect(OperatorImage.java:73)
at javax.media.jai.SourcelessOpImage.computeTile(SourcelessOpImage.java:137)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:904)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(OpImage.java:1129)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.RequestJob.compute(SunTileScheduler.java:247)
[catch] at com.sun.media.jai.util.WorkerThread.run(SunTileScheduler.java:468)

Can you please provide with the product name to check it?

Such as S1A_IW_GRDH_1SDV_20150516T214500_20150516T214536_005952_007AB3_D820

I will have a look right away.

Thank you very much.

Calibration went successfully on Win64 machine with 32GB of RAM. Check the attached print screen. Please check if the file was not corrected during download.
printscreen.pdf (445.0 KB)

My print screen is the same to you.I want to ask what mistakes probably have when download the products so that I can find my mistake.Thanks.

Please find below the MD5 checksum for this product (for you to check integrity of downloaded file)
6174ac4f9c0136883bfd7c21b6c3a781
Take care