Problems while converting 10m resolution bands from L1C to L2A

for 20m and 60m bands, I already successfully converted to L2A products.!
But for 10m bands I encounter problems as follows:

Sentinel-2 Level 2A Prototype Processor (Sen2Cor), 2.3.0, created: 2016.11.18 started …
selected resolution is 10 m.
Progress[%]: 0.05 : PID-21448, No scene classification processing for 10 m resolution in sc_only mode, elapsed time[s]: 0.786
Syntax error in metadata, see report file for details.
Parsing error:
Schema file: S2-PDGS-TAS-DI-PSD-V13.1_Schema\S2_User_Product_Level-2A_Metadata.xsd
Details: Element ‘{https://psd-13.sentinel2.eo.esa.int/PSD/User_Product_Level-2A.xsd}L2A_Quality_Indicators_Info’: Missing child element(s). Expected is ( Image_Content_QI ).
Progress[%]: 100.00 : Application terminated with at least one error.
Process exited with value 1
Finished tool execution in 5 seconds

What is the command prompt you used?

Hello @kk_Irene ,

you may not combine ‘scene_only’ option with 10 m resolution. Scene classification is not performed in 10 m resolution, only the atmospheric correction. Therefore, either set resolution to 20 m or run without ‘scene_only’ option.

Regards

ELHACHIMI

Optical-Thematic Land Processing-Sen2Cor

Thanks a lot!

Yesterday, I successfully got 10m resolution products of one scene.
But while I am trying to convert the rest of image now it again show me the above problems.

I need 10m bands products.
For Scene Classification, 20m is ok. And I wanna to know the Scene Classification map u got is a jp2 file or a gml? Because I plan to read the cloud pixel in IDL later.

Many Thanks in advance!
kk_Irene

I have had the same problem with my Windows 10 machine…
But without ‘scene_only’ option, the ouput is the same:

No scene classification processing for 10 m resolution…

Hello! By this, do you mean that running scene_only and 20 m resolution will result in L2A with all bands in 20 m, or only the bands originally at 20 m res will be processed? Thanks in advance!