Problems with coordinate systems from SNAP in ArcGIS

I need processed Sentinel-1 data for use in ArcGIS but have trouble with the coordinate systems.
I use SNAP 5.0 with S1TBX v 5.0.3 on a Windows 7 Pro 64 bit OS
Started with S1A_IW_GRDH_1SDV_20150213T173222_20150213T173247_004608_005ACE_E360

After Apply Orbit File, Calibrate, Speckle Filtering, Subset
I try Geometric Terrain Correction. I need the result in EPSG 28992 (RD-New) so select that as Map Projection.
The result is shifted about 100 meters to the south if I compare it with World image in ArcGIS in WGS84 or RD-New projection.

I also tried Terrain Correction with Map Projection set to the default WGS84(DD).
ArcGIS needs an on the fly transformation to convert this to RD-New but the name of the WGS84(DD) is not recognised so again 100 meters shift to the south and rectangular cells while the output was set to 10x10m cells?)

If the ArcGIS map projection is set to WGS84 the image from snap does show up in the right location. But I do not want to use this projection because all my other data are in local coordinates.

It looks like there is something wrong with the naming or with the conversion from WGS84 to RD-New in SNAP. Anyone got an idea how i can solve it?

I would try the UTM (Automatic) coordinate system and see if the error persists.
But if WGS84 is also not correct, there may be a more severe issue.

Thanks for the suggestion. I now use UTM projection and it seems to have solved the problem.