Problems with sen2cor after S2TBX 8.0.5 update

Hello

After upgrading to S2TBX 8.0.5 I am experiencing problems with the sen2cor processing. The S2?_MSIL2A*.SAFE locally processed files do not contain the Band 1 layer or SNAP is unable to read it, because in the SAFE folder
GRANULE/L2A_T…/IMG_DATA/R60m/ the T…_B01_60m.jp2 files are present. The *.jp2 files are apparently correct.

Prior and after the S2TBX 8.0.5 update, the S2?_MSIL1C files were processed using Sen2Cor-02.09.00-Linux64, using a command line call to the L2A_process. However, prior to the update I was not experiencing problems with the derived he S2?_MSIL2A*.SAFE

In order to compare, I have downloaded a recent example of S2?_MSIL2A*.SAFE from sentinel data hub and all bands are available (12). SNAP can read all bands from the downloaded files, not from my locally processed files instead (11 bands, B1 is not available)

Regards
Josep

The actual problem, is seems to be related to SNAP S?_MSIL2A reading after S2TBX 8.0.5 update. As I mentioned in the previous post the corresponding *.jp2 file to the B01 is in the file. I have openned the same S?_MSIL2A using SNAP and SeaDAS 8.1 (see attached picure). All the bands are showed recovered by SeaDAS, not by SNAP. The SNAP gpt operator BandSelect, also fails when trying to select B01.

Just to remind you, the S?_MSIL2A files processed locally are the ones that give problems, the ones downloaded from scihub open properly

Regards
Josep